Just repeat the normal install process but place the files on another
directory and name the db for the second installation as dspace2 for
example.

Running two instances is not a problem. However it seems you cant run
two handle servers on a same server so the other instance would have to
be left without working handles.

If someone has a solution for the handle problem, please let me know.

-Mika