-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mika
Stenberg
Sent: 06 February 2008 07:45
To: Jeffrey Trimble
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Two instances on one server

Just repeat the normal install process but place the files on another
directory and name the db for the second installation as dspace2 for
example.

Running two instances is not a problem. However it seems you cant run two
handle servers on a same server so the other instance would have to be left
without working handles.

If someone has a solution for the handle problem, please let me know.

-Mika