On our production DSpace server we're managing around 12,243 items, but
around 430,000 bitstreams. We've seen a lot of issues with the server's
stability and are wondering if it's related to this large number of
bitstreams being managed. Has anyone else experienced stability problems
as the number of bitstreams has scaled up significantly?

--
                regards,
                geneva

 ^~^
(o o)
/`v`\ who?
|'''|
|\'/|
 """
Geneva Henry
Executive Director, Digital Library Initiative
Rice University
Fondren Library -- MS-44
P.O. Box 1892
Houston, TX  77251-1892
(overnight delivery address: 6100 Main St., Houston, TX 77005)
voice:(713)348-2480 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]