De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] de la part de Geneva Henry
Date: mer. 2008-02-06 10:01
À: Richard Rodgers
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace stability with large number of bitstreams

Sluggish response and the platform goes down rather frequently. We have
a test server and development server running, with the test server
configured the same as the production server except for the content
load. The test environment works just fine so that's why we're thinking
it's the number of bitstreams.

                regards,
                geneva

 ^~^
(o o)
/`v`\ who?
|'''|
|\'/|
 """
Geneva Henry
Executive Director, Digital Library Initiative
Rice University
Fondren Library -- MS-44
P.O. Box 1892
Houston, TX  77251-1892
(overnight delivery address: 6100 Main St., Houston, TX 77005)
voice:(713)348-2480 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]