-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mika
Stenberg
Sent: 13 March 2008 14:15
To: 'dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net'
Subject: [Dspace-tech] LDAP on dspace

Im trying to use LDAP on DSpace login. I edited dspace.cfg for the required
properties and am in fact getting an option to choose LDAP username and
password on login. When trying to login, however, I get login failed.

On Dspace.log I have the following, which suggests that I need to install my
intitutions certificate somewhere (using ldaps:// instead of plain ldap). I
also tried configuring these in dspace.cfg but still I get the same message.

So, what Im wondering is where to configure the certificate required to use
ldaps?

--
2008-03-13 16:07:09,958 WARN  org.dspace.app.webui.servlet.LDAPServlet @
anonymous:session_id=0914729BD4A6F96B069F3F11F283E723:ip_addr=128.214.60.16:

--

Thanks,
Mika