Thanks for the tips, Robin. It doesnt seem to fix this for me. I have
already imported my certificate with keytool. I also tried creating a
new cacerts file, which you can do only by specifying a location on the
command file (if file doesnt exist, new will be created) and specifying
this on dspace.cfg.

Any other ideas what might be wrong?

-Mika