-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Phillips
Sent: Thursday, 27 March 2008 11:04 AM
To: Gary Browne
Cc: dspace-tech
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Older versions of Dspace?

Each of the major points (1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5) require database schema
changes so you can not skip those. You can skip all the minor points
(1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.4.1, 1.4.2, etc...) However if you skip those minor
points then you must start with a fresh configuration file set from the
latest version and update it accordingly.

Scott--

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216239;13503038;w?http://sf.net/marketp

-