Is there some good place to ask questions about XSLT in general?  I've
run into one of those problems where none of the books is specific
enough, and I'm trying increasingly crazy variants of an expression to
see what works.

(In case this sounds interesting: in the item summary view I need to
relate each of the item's bitstreams to a metadata element my aspect
adds to the pageMeta element.  I don't seem to understand how to use
the value of element A as the comparand in an attribute-value
predicate on element B, and since the object metadata is not in the
main DRI document but is pulled in by the theme in the middle of
processing, I don't think I can index it using a key element because
the nodes I want to index don't exist at the point that the key
element is processed.  Grrr, my first serious foray into a new
technology *always* turns into one of these.)

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Typically when a software vendor says that a product is "intuitive" he