On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Mark H. Wood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Is there some good place to ask questions about XSLT in general?  I've
>  run into one of those problems where none of the books is specific
>  enough, and I'm trying increasingly crazy variants of an expression to
>  see what works.

This isn't discussion, but I found the Dave Pawson's XSLT FAQ to be
extremely helpful:

    http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/sect21.html

I used often used John Shipman's XSLT document as a reference too:

    http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/xslt/

He has a graphic describing axis selection which is very helpful:

    http://infohost.nmt.edu/tcc/help/pubs/xslt/axis-sect.html