Elliot Metsger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Depending on your timeline for embargo implementation, you may want to take
> a look at http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/User:Emetsger:Embargo .  Its an
> embargo implementation I'm working on, and hopefully porting to 1.5 this
> summer...  additional eyes/coding/feedback appreciated.

Elliot,

I've been aware of your work for some time. Unfortunately, we're on a
very tight schedule here. I've found that a significant amount of new
work is needed to implement embargo in Manakin, and just figuring out
where the hooks should go is the trickiest part. Right now I'm
concentrating on the post-processing classes for the steps, which are in
org.dspace.submit.step under dspace-api.

--
Gary McGath
Digital Library Software Engineer