  ^^^^^^^^^^

  Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 04:54:03 GMT
  Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
  Connection: Keep-Alive

{Here's the second try, which fails.. ignore it, we've got what we need.}

Location: http://rotarran.mit.edu:8080/lni/dav/dso_123456789%241 [following]
--00:54:03--  http://rotarran.mit.edu:8080/lni/dav/dso_123456789%241
           => `dso_123456789$1'
Reusing existing connection to rotarran.mit.edu:8080.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...
  HTTP/1.1 501 GET method not implemented for Community.