Hello,

I've recently downloaded DSpace version 1.5 and have installed it on a Unix
machine, with a postgres backend.

I'm trying to slightly modify the PasswordAuthentication.java file which is
located in the following directory:
{dspace-source}/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/authenticate.

After modifying the file, I compile the project using the basic command: mvn
package

Then I'm running the ant update_code command.

The problem I'm having is that the code changes are not reflected in the
running instance of Dspace.

I've also configured the dspace.cfg file to use the basic
PasswordAuthentication method, but my code changes are not being captured.

Am I editing the correct file, and when the dspace-api-1.5.0.jar is created in
the /lib directory does the ant_update code command move the new compiled jar
file reflect the changes in code.

Thanks

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_062008