Hi Durga,

>     This is Durga. I have installed DSpace in my system . When we register as
> a new user, and when we go thru all the registration process, DSpace allows us
> to login with the registered ID. When i login with my ID, MYDspace Home page
> is being displayed with options like Start a new Subbmission, View Accepted
> Submission etc. when i select the option Start a new submission , "You are not
> authorized to submit to any collections" is being displayed. As an
> administrator, is there any thing that i shoul do to allow the users to strat
> their submission? please help to solve this problem.

In order for a user to be allowed to submit to a collection, they must have
their account added to the group of users who can submit to that collection.

You can edit the list of people allowed to submit into a collection by
logging-in as an administrator, go to the collection you wish to give them
submitters rights on, and press the "Edit Submitters" button.

You can either give submission rights to an individual, or to a group of
people. For example if all your staff in one faculty might need to submit to
several collections, you can first create a group of those users
(Administration -> Groups -> Create New Group) and then rather than adding
the individual users to the collection, just add the group.

I hope that helps,

Stuart

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth                      Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth                      Aberystwyth University

            E-bost / E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 Ffon / Tel: (01970) 622860