Hi Gary,

the best would be to enhance the metadata registry and enable the
marking of and element or a complete schema as internal/hidden similar
to the bitstream format registry. Use this for the rendering of the full
display and display it only to administrators. Thus you can manage
internal metadata way easier. There might be more metadata for
administrative/preservative/privacy reason to be hidden from general view.

Sunny greetings

Claudia