Hi Mikan,

> *6. License issues *
> I'd like to define different licenses for each collection - is it possible?
> Someone suggested that defining the copyright text in collection should
> bring it to the end of the submission step. There has been discussionin the
> list that it doesnt seem to do that?

While creating/editing a collection you can set a "License" attribute.
If present this text is taken as a license during submission. Otherwise
the default license is used.
The license is different from the copyright text attribute which is used
on the collection home page.

> *11. Upload metadata only
>
> *As I recall, there has been several requests to make it possible to upload
> metadata only in DSpace. There used to be a patch for this. How can I enable
> metadata uploads in DSpace 1.5.1. Hopefully a switch in dspace.cfg would
> work?
There is a configuration option in dspace.cfg:
webui.submit.upload.required
If set to false, submitters are able to skip the file upload.

sunny greetings

Claudia Jürgen