Hi all,

I had asked the list about this one last week but didn't get any

What I am seeing in the XMLUI on DSpace 1.5.1 is that the navigation
options list contains all of the administrative links for a user
whether they are an administrator or not.  If the non-admin user clicks
one of those links they get an authorization error.

At first I thought this was a browser caching problem of some sort, or
maybe even a CSS visibility error on my part, but if I view the DRI the
options actually contains the admin-specific link list items in the
following list sets:

aspect.artifactbrowser.Navigation.list.context
aspect.artifactbrowser.Navigation.list.administrative

In other words, according to the DRI before the transformation,
DSpace/XMLUI thinks this user should have those list items in their
context when in actuality they are only authorized to submit to the
collection.

I can replicate this with the unmodified reference theme and my other
developer sees it with her own local workstation environments, so I'm
thinking I can't be the only person to have seen this.