I discovered a couple of weeks ago that we have it.  I've been meaning to try
to run down exactly where primary_bitstream_id is getting inserted (I assume
it's wrong, since only 21 out of 8521 rows have it), but haven't found the time.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Brian Freels-Stendel
UL LIT
University of New Mexico

>>> On 12/10/2008 at 1:24 PM, in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Thornton,
Susan M. (LARC-B702)[NCI INFORMATION SYSTEMS]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>