Yes, likewise, we placed a fix into the dspace 1.5 codebase that resolves this issue by setting a content-disposition threshold, there is a dspace.cfg property that can be set to control the threshold that the content disposition is set on a bitstream of a specific size. This is used to circumvent this browser issue.

Cheers,
Mark