Now this *could* be done by something as simple as removing the nested tags from the <xsl:attribute/> tag, but I'd prefer to do in a manner that would seem more proper - tapping into the DRI and perhaps even modifying it's content slightly.

Meant to say that this could be done by filling out raw text in the <xsl:attribute name="href" /> tag to the static location for the css file(s), but that I was looking for the possibility of better ways (involving the DRI).

 - Patrick

---
Patrick K. Étienne
Systems Analyst