Hi Jewel,

In DSpace 1.5 > the stats have been re-written in Java which means they can be
run from the bin directory in the following manner without the need for Perl:

dsrun org.dspace.app.statistics.CreateStatReport -r stat-general
dsrun org.dspace.app.statistics.CreateStatReport -r stat-report-general

The easiest way is to create batch scripts to run these stat reports and add
them to the Windows scheduled tasks along with other useful scripts such as
sub-daily etc.

I've uploaded our batch scripts to
http://users.aber.ac.uk/csy/windows-batch.zip if they are of use. The
extensions will need to be changed from .txt to .bat and then the scripts run
from the [dspace]\bin directory.

Let me know if you have any problems,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Yates
Technical Repository Support Officer
JISC Repositories Support Project

Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth       Information Services
Prifysgol Aberystwyth         Aberystwyth University

E-bost / E-mail c...@aber.ac.uk
Ffon / Tel: (01908) 235807