Hi, I am facing the following problem with the handle server.

After an idle period without requests from clients, the attempt to create a new connection to the database (postgreSQL) is extremely slow. I have increased the maximum number of connections to the database to 300 (db.maxconnections = 300) and the rest of the database configuration is:

db.maxwait = 5000

db.maxidle = 10

db.statementpool = false

The problem is in DatabaseManager. When the getConnection method is called, the method

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:apache:commons:dbcp:" + poolName) does not return in normal time.

Any comments will be helpful.

Thanks

Ilias Stavrakis