We want to add "date.issued" to the drop down menu of the Advanced Keyword searching. It looks easy enough, but I must be missing something. Here is what I have done so far, but cannot search
only using that drop-down:

1.      Edited Messages.properties for the appropriate line to be added
2.      Edited advanced.jsp
3. Added a line to DSIndexer.java (was there a particular order that this needed to be added ?)
4.      Recompiled the whole thing.
5       Reindexed the whole thing

Results: You can drop down the menu choice and bring up "date" but when you place say,
"1970" the search results to 0.

HEre is the line from DSIndexer.java, and perhaps that is where the issue therein lies:

new IndexConfig("date", "dc", "date", "issued", "text")

Is there somewhere I need to edit code to make this happen?

TIA,

Jeff

Jeffrey Trimble
System LIbrarian