Hi Mika,

This clever little trick was discussed at a Dspace user group meeting at OR 09,
and I think the consensus was that it was such a useful workaround to the
Dspace 1.x problem of "communites/collections don't have metadata", that it
probably deserves a mention -- and maybe sample Manakin/JSPUI templates -- on
the wiki somewhere.
Would you be OK supplying a few examples based on your implementation of this
idea?

Cheers,

Kim