On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 03:12:34PM +0200, Sean Carte wrote:
> There does seem to be a patch available for cocoon 2.2:
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-2217>. But this has been
> available since 2008-07-09. Surely that is what is in use now?

In use by whom?  2.2.0 is the latest Cocoon 2.2 release.  DSpace 1.5.2
depends specifically on cocoon-core 2.2.0.  You won't automatically
get this patch until Cocoon releases >2.2.0 and DSpace requests it.
Until then, if you need this patch, you have to apply it yourself.

> And if it is this that's causing the problem, why do I seem to be the
> only one affected?

Now that is an interesting question that I wish I could answer.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.