Baseer--
If you're interested in the DSpace batch submission command line
function detailed here, Item Importer and Exporter:
http://www.dspace.org/1_5_2Documentation/ch09.html#N13795
Then let me suggest an Excel tool that makes the process of creating
submission packages very easy.

Detailed directions available on our wiki, with a download link at the
bottom of the page:
http://sites.google.com/a/ohiolink.edu/drmc/bulk-submission

If however you're interested in non-Dublin Core descriptive metadata,
you'll want to read the DSpace documentation, Metadata Schema Registry:
http://www.dspace.org/1_5_2Documentation/ch05.html#N11B71

And the good folks at the Texas Digital Library have an excellent set of
instructions here: What if I need to import metadata in a schema other
than Dublin Core?
http://www.tdl.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/DSpaceBatchImportFormat.pdf

I hope this helps,

John Davison