From: Williams, Steven D [mailto:s.willi...@austin.utexas.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 10:24 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace Creative Commons license display problem

I believe the Mime Type can be changed in the administration interface under
"Formats". There is a license format that can be changed. This would also
change the default license from plain text to html text. What are the negatives
impacts to the default license?

Note: It looks like the logo issue mentioned by Mark in the link reference
below is no longer a issue with the CC license.

Steve