From: Khan, Baseer
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 4:27 PM
To: Jayan Kurian
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] Bulk-import-data

Hello ,
I have successfully installed the Summer code and tested it on the sample file
and it works great .
Now the question I have is I have a excel  file in which the arguments of the
source file ( which is cEJ) are different , I have tweaked the code by changing
the identifiers but it did not work .
Can you tell me what additional changes I have to make to the code to make it
running for my file .
For your reference I am adding the file in this message.

Thank you,
Baseer.