Collection-based export is working as expected when using the -m
(migrate) flag in DSpace 1.5.2 with one exception.

/bin/export ItemExport --type=COLLECTION --id=collID --dest=dest_dir
--number=seq_num -m

This will correctly remove the handle file, as well as the following
metadata fields from dublin_core.xml:
  <dcvalue element="date" qualifier="accessioned"></dcvalue>
  <dcvalue element="date" qualifier="available"></dcvalue>
  <dcvalue element="date" qualifier="issued"></dcvalue>*
  <dcvalue element="description" qualifier="provenance"></dcvalue>
  <dcvalue element="format" qualifier="extent"></dcvalue>
  <dcvalue element="format" qualifier="mimetype"></dcvalue>
(*Date.issued is retained if the item has been published before.)

It also removes dc.identifier.uri in all cases. The dspace_migrate
script uses a regular expression to only remove identifier.uri fields
that start with http://hdl (retaining non-handle based identifier.uri
elements), while ItemExport.java is eliminating all identifier.uri fields.

Line 474:
                if ((!migrate) ||
                    (migrate && !(
                     (dcv.element.equals("date") &&