Hi Agusmen,

If you have access to the postgres database, you can change it easy:

update eperson set password=md5('new_password') where email = 'your_email';

Hope that help

Oriol

En/na Agusmen ha escrit:
Hi,

Today I try to login to my DSpace site using my user whose as an admin
status, but I forgot my password. when I try to use the link "Have you
forgotten your password?" then type my email anddress, and pressed the
button "I forgot my password" I hope to get a message from the DSpace
are sent to my email address, waiting for a moment and the result is I
do not get an email from my Dspace site.

Is there an expert friends could help me??

Thank you,

"sorry for bed explanation"