Hi,

In our batch (bulk) importing process, we would like to eliminate the
process of inputting a large amount of abstracts.  This can be done by put
a hyperlink to existing abstract file instead.  By default, however, the
display of abstract field does not support html tags...  Can any of you
suggest where I should modify to have DSpace support html tag in abstract
field ?

Thanks.

Panyarak Ngamsritragul
Prince of Songkla University.