Hi, Ngamsritragul,

There are many folds of issues you might need to consider:

- Putting the abstract content in metadata can help searching because it
usually contains useful keywords.
- You need to turn on indexing on this abstract tag to enable searching.
- Mixing abstract text with download link in the same tag do no good for
indexing and searching.
- Some abstracts contain special chars and some are just too long that
could not display well in the browser.
- adding too too many text contents in metadata can degrade indexing and
searching speed. Your database may also grow in size in a speed you do
not want to see.
- When people download a file by a link in metadata, it is difficult to
make a statistics count.
- some more localized issues that only you know...

Hope it helps.

Best,
Allen Lam.
HKU Hub Administrator, http://hub.hku.hk