From: Sangamnerkar Tushar [mailto:sangam...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 2:05 AM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Errors during vacuuming postgres

Hello
We are running dspace 1.4.2 on RHEL 5.0 with postgresql 8.1.9-1.el5  as
database.
These are the warning messages I am getting during vacuuming postgres

WARNING:  skipping "pg_authid" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
WARNING:  skipping "pg_tablespace" --- only table or database owner can vacuum
it
WARNING:  skipping "pg_pltemplate" --- only table or database owner can vacuum
it
WARNING:  skipping "pg_shdepend" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
WARNING:  skipping "pg_auth_members" --- only table or database owner can
vacuum it
WARNING:  skipping "pg_database" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it

How can they be handled

Also it takes a loooong time to grant license while subscribing to a collection

Tushar Sangamnerkar
ARDE TIRC
Pune

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo!
Homepage<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_yyi_1/*http:/in.yahoo.com/>.