Hi,

we try to build links for author search in the itemSummaryList.

The idea is to put 'browse?type=author&value=' after the base url of
the collection/community,
but our problem is, how to get this url.

If we use:

the rest string ... we get the base URL.

We still have DSpace 1.5.1.

Can anyone give us a hint, what is wrong?

Greetings and a nice christmas time

Jochen

--
Dr. rer. nat. Jochen Lienhard