Diacritic Searches in Version 1.5.1

When searching using a diactitic search term Dspace interprets the diacritic
characters incorrectly, Therefore no hits are returned.

For example when you search on Sánchez an author that exists in our system
Dspace translates this Author to Sánchez.

In version 1.4 searching does not change the diacritic form of the search
term, returning the expected hits.

Has anyone encountered this bug and is there a fix or workaround we can
apply to fix this issue.

Ron Stevenhaagen

Technical Analyst

Queen's University