> After conferring with a colleague I have determined that since dspace is
> mounted with apache in my configuration as its front end that I am going
> to use the apache logs and something like awstats.

Hi, I just wanted to jump in here to say that we took a similar approach for
our xmlui-based DSpace stats, and it works reasonably well enough. It's
certainly less than ideal (not Counter compliant, that's for sure!), but it
gets the job done.

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems