Hi,

Recently, I've detected that our DSpace (1.4) doesn´t show mapped items inside a community. That is, mapped items are showed in "browse items" if they have been mapped from a different community. But, if they have been mapped in a collection belonging to the same community, they are not showed. Besides, the global counting of items in the collection or community is correct, but it doesn´t start from 1. Example, in the community "Teaching",

http://rua.ua.es/dspace/handle/10045/159/browse-title

we have the message " Showing items 311-331 of 1889 ". Apparently, we have 310 items mapped inside the community "Teaching".

I´ve run index-all, restarted tomcat, etc but with no results.

Some ideas? Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards.