Hi,

This is the index-all script (DS 1.4). It makes all the job by running
./index-all without any parameters.

Regards

# Shell script for creating the browse and search indices.

# Get the DSPACE/bin directory
BINDIR=`dirname $0`

echo "Creating browse index"
$BINDIR/dsrun org.dspace.browse.InitializeBrowse

echo "Creating search index"
$BINDIR/dsrun org.dspace.search.DSIndexer