I notice that if I add an E-Person to a workflow step of a collection AFTER an
item has been submitted, he won't be able to see that item, but will be able to
see any items submitted after he was added.

Is there anyway to retroactively have an E-Person have access to items in a
workflow submitted AFTER he was added?

I batch imported about 500 items into a collection but have a new staff member
I would like to have edit and approve them.

Thanks

Matthew Zimmerman
Manager
Digital Services and Technology Planning
UT Southwestern Medical Center Library
Tel: 214-648-4873

matthew.zimmer...@utsouthwestern.edu
www.utsouthwestern.edu/library
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:Matthew Zimmerman
TEL;WORK:214-648-4873
ORG:;Library
TEL;PREF;FAX:214-648-9202
EMAIL;WORK;PREF:matthew.zimmer...@utsouthwestern.edu
N:Zimmerman;Matthew
TITLE:Mgr, Lib Digital Svcs and Tech
ADR;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL:;E04.324
LABEL;DOM;WORK;PARCEL;POSTAL;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Matthew Zimmerman=0A=
E04.324
END:VCARD