Hi everyone,

I've a DSpace 1.5.2 installed with Shibboleth authentication. The
problem is that users who are auto-registered don't have a first name
assigned.
I can see the attributes released by the IdP, in my browser session, and
the first name is present. The same occur in DSpace, in
ShibbolethServlet (it lists all the attributes sent by the IdP in the
log file) and the first name is present.
And the name of the attribute that is configured in dspace.cfg for the
first-name is present in the previous list. But in the profile page the
first name doesn't appear.

Someone experiencing the same problem?

--
Cumprimentos,