Hi there,

I heartily agree that this functionality was difficult to get going, and that
making it easier would be a good thing.

I have a small concern about the metadata fields that might be employed,
though.  In my search to figure out how to do it, I ran across a message from
someone that suggested using a schema other than DC, so that they wouldn't be
harvested via OAI and such.  I thought that was a pretty good idea, since the
fields would not provide any useful information outside the specific instance.
I think that, even if these fields are standardized within DSpace, they still
won't provide useful information to the outside world.

Just another 2 cents.

B--