Yes, a *complete* working configuration (commented out as needed)
would be a good idea.  The embargo facility is very flexible, which is
good, but that means that it takes more than plugging in a couple of
tokens to make it work, which can be a bit obscure.

But the documentation should then point to all the pieces that you
need to enable, uncomment, review, and possibly customize.  How does
the embargo information get into the system, how is it transformed,
what behaviors result?  When I wrote the package comments I tried to
write the document I was wishing I had read.

There are actually quite a few articles on embargo on the Wiki -- so
many that I may have missed the one(s) I should have read.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Balance your desire for bells and whistles with the reality that only a