Hi Pedro

Try: http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/Dspace

Cheers

hg

On 11/11/2010 17:35, Pedro Coutinho wrote:
Hello,

I'm new to Dspace, and not very well knowledgeable about this sort of thing, but I just can't make my Dspace work... I'm using the latest version of Dspace, 1.6.2. I've rented a remote server for the Dspace, I've a webdomain(ex: arquivoescolar.myhosting.me <http://arquivoescolar.myhosting.me/>) and ip address (ex: _168.114.92.179 _) and followed the installation instructions without, I think, messing up, yet when I try loading the webpage, nothing happens... Can someone help, or maybe post/email me the configurations I should have for: dspace.cfg ; /etc/postgres/.../postgresql.conf ; /etc/postgres/.../pghba.conf ; /etc/tomcat5.5/.../server.xml ; /etc/init.d/tomcat5.5 I still have 'localhost' in many places in these files, maybe thats the problem, not really sure...

http://p.sf.net/sfu/dell-eql-dev2dev

Hilton Gibson
Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1053
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication"
        Leonardo da Vinci