Hi Tim,

To give a little more details what I am trying to do:
A user who is a community admin is trying to add a bitstream to an item.
This item has up to now no bitstreams. When she opens the "upload a new
bitstream" page the only type of bundle she is presented with is "License".

Upon further investigation I have found in the addBundleOption in
AddBitstreamForm.java if there are no bundles the user must be
authorized as an administrator. This is checked by
AuthorizeManager.isAdmin. This checks is the user is a system admin. In
this case my user is only a community admin and is therefore not shown
the bundle types.

Now the question is - is this logically correct?

Thanks for all your pointers on this.

Mark