Dear Elvi,

Are all your facets lower cased or are it just the ones in subjects ?
Because it is a known bug in DSpace 1.7.0 that all sidebar facets are lower
cased (this has been fixed in DSpace 1.7.1).
About the duplication of subjects, would you mind emailing me your
schema.xml from your solr since this is something strange that shouldn't be
happening.

Kevin Van de Velde
@mire
Esperantolaan 4 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA
atmire.com - Institutional Repository Solutions