Is there no domain-specific metadata schema for musical entities? I think *
Vellucci*, *S.L has done some remarkable *job in music metadata. If a schema
is available it's better to incorporate taht in DSpace because DCMI is too
generic to cover attributes of musical entities.

Dr. Parthasarathi Mukhopadhyay
Assistant Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
University of Burdwan,
Burdwan - 713 104 (WB), India