One final note on DSpace + DuraCloud integrations:

* As DuraCloud is able to Sync with any local filesystem folder (using
its Sync & Retrieval Tools), technically you could sync the entire
DSpace folder or [dspace]/assetstore/ folder into DuraCloud.  However,
this would just be another form of "backup", and DSpace itself wouldn't
be able to do anything with that copy of your 'assetstore' folder in
DuraCloud.  Just wanted to make sure this is clear -- you can copy the
'assetstore' folder into DuraCloud, but DSpace just cannot use it at
this time.

So, in the end the best DSpace + DuraCloud integration that we have so
far is via the AIP Backup & Restore tools.

- Tim