Though, to be clear -- the replicate code is *not* hooked up to DSpace's
SWORD ingestion process yet.

So, if we wanted to ingest bags via SWORD (which sounds like a good idea
to me), I believe there's still one piece missing:

* a SWORDIngester class which calls the replicate code to ingest a bag
received via SWORD into DSpace. (This would be similar to how there's a
SWORDMETSIngester which forwards METS packages on to the DSpace METS
PackageIngester)

- Tim