Hi David,

I actually just committed adding the RSS feed links to the sidebar to
trunk/1.8. It adds links to the RSS feeds to the dri2xhtml theme and the
dri2xhtml-alt/Mirage theme.

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-984 if you look at the "Subversion
Commits" it will show you the code change. The change was mostly done in the
XSL.

You can also check GitHub for changes. Their code formatting is somewhat
more readable. (Although I suspect this link copy/pasting will not be
readable).

DS-984 Fixed alignment of RSS link on Reference to be slightly
nicer.<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/61275c8a5efafdb313c681b2ed25f94f445b65cb>
 …
61275c8a5e<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/61275c8a5efafdb313c681b2ed25f94f445b65cb>
peterdietz authored about 11 hours ago

03f9<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/e5d24703f9cf548039bbb03ec9a46c1b671a7a97>

[DS-984] Added links to RSS feeds in XMLUI Mirage, cleaned up style in
R...<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/e5d24703f9cf548039bbb03ec9a46c1b671a7a97>
 …
e5d24703f9<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/e5d24703f9cf548039bbb03ec9a46c1b671a7a97>
peterdietz authored August 19, 2011

DS-984 - Add link to RSS feeds in XMLUI - Reference
theme<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/7fa0c345544972df24b451d7fab3b1497582f502>
 …
7fa0c34554<https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/commit/7fa0c345544972df24b451d7fab3b1497582f502>
peterdietz authored August 18, 2011