Hi

I have been running dspace for a while. Now my dspace directory is over 13GB
in size. My assetstore directory is under 700MB. My dspace log is the one
that is over 9GB.  The size is taking a toll on my backup. I know I have to
preserve the logs  in the interest of access statistics. But  I believe not
all the log entries contribute to  access statistics. So   I am wondering
which log entries can  I delete from the log directory?

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Library IT

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Cel:+263-772-239187

----

The University of Zimbabwe is eternally grateful to the tremendous support
it received from both local and international partners at its fundraising
dinner.  Partnerships supported are partnerships solidified; we hope to
continue working together with you our partners in our teaching and research
journey.  May the Lord richly bless you.

Website: www.fundraising.uz.ac.zw