Regards
Shahkar Tramboo

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: shahkar riyaz <shahkar...@yahoo.com>
To: "dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net" <dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 11:09 PM
Subject: Need help in DSpace ..Have A problem related to Statistics

Hi Sir/Madam,
      My name is Shahkar Tramboo.I am from India.I am corrently working as
research fellow in Kashmir University.Sir, I am creating repository using
DSpace1.7.2. During working on Dspace 1.7.2 I encountered a problem. Sir the
problem is the statistics are visible when i
run localhost:8080/jspui/statistics.
 But when i view statistics by clicking statistics button in any collection
page I do get statistics page but with blank statistics. Please Sir help me
where I am wrong.and what I should do to make it work correctly.just one thing
more I am running DSpace on Windows OS.
 I have attached my dspace.cfg file with this mail.
Thanks you in advance..
Regards
Shahkar Tramboo